Physiotherapy is a health care profession which assists people to restore, maintain and maximize their strength, function, movement, and overall well-being. The terms “physiotherapist” and ” physical therapist ” mean the same thing and are used interchangeably.
At CBHC our physiotherapists provide one-on-one hands on assessment and treatment for you. Your physiotherapy treatment may include therapeutic modalities, hand on therapy techniques and rehabilitation exercises. Your physiotherapy treatment plan may also include prevention of injury and promotion of health and fitness. Your physiotherapists work with other health professionals as a team at CBHC to provide you with better care and better results to meet your needs.
Physiotherapy can help you…
- become stronger and more flexible
- increase freedom of movement and mobility
- breathe easier
- reduce pain
- stay active
- prevent injury
A physiotherapist is an university-trained healthcare professional who will be able to treat a musculoskeletal and/or neuromuscular issue in the body using an integrated method of treatments which broadly include:
- Soft tissue and manual therapy techniques which include massages, spinal/joint mobilization and manipulation, and acupuncture.
- Work and occupational re-training and plans for work return.
- Prescription and application of assistive, supportive and protective equipment.
- Environmental change to provide a focus on removing barriers in order to function.
A registered Physiotherapist can help you relieve…
- Pre-surgical rehab and strengthening
- Post-surgical rehab and strengthening
- Low back pain
At CBHC, we have several amazing physiotherapists
Click the button below to book an appointment.
Virtual Sessions Available
We also offer virtual session now. If you have to miss your session, virtual session allows you to continue your care without interrupting your program of care.
If in person visit is inconvenient for you, virtual visit may also be helpful and ideal.